[ekdosis] references from edition to translation`

Robert Alessi robert.alessi at cnrs.fr
Wed May 11 09:59:28 CEST 2022

Dear Robert,

The documentation should be improved on this point.

To get references to line numbers, you must first insert
\linelabel{<label>} in the edition text.  Then you can refer to the
line number with \lineref{<label>}.

\pageref{<label>} will further print the page number, which allows you
to define a simple macro:

   \newcommand\lnref[1]{page \pageref{#1}, l.~\lineref{#1}}

to get both the page number and the line number of a given \linelabel.

Best regards,

Robert