[ekdosis] All critical notes put below one fragment

Robert Alessi robert.alessi at cnrs.fr
Fri May 6 10:06:51 CEST 2022

Dear Robert,

As a matter of fact, there is a solution which I must admit is not very
well documented, even though it is used quite extensively in the
documentation itself of ekdosis.

I am referring to the "flush" optional argument that is described on
p. 29 of the documentation.[1]  As an illustration, this snippet:

\begin{alignment}[flush, lcols=2]
  \begin{edition}
  \end{edition}

  \begin{translation}
  \end{translation}
\end{alignment}

will print your edition text and the translation printed as presented
on p. 26 of the documentation.[2]

Let me know if this arrangement suits your needs.

Best,

Robert

Footnotes:
[1]  http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/ekdosis/ekdosis.pdf#page.29